|AHLF Home||How to Join||Mentorship Program||Committee Members|
- Discounted ACHE Educational Programming: Take advantage of discounted registration fees for the ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership and attend a special educational session during Congress developed specifically for members of the Forum.
- Special Designation on the ACHE Online Member Directory: Find our chapter using the AHLF and Washington state filters.
Plus, forum members receive the full benefits and services offered to ACHE members:
- Access to active participation and networking in the preeminent professional society for healthcare executives—with 40,000 members across the continuum of care—through mentoring opportunities, ACHE’s official LinkedIn group, seminars, meetings, and more.
- Educational opportunities with over 150 premier educational seminars annually that address today’s most critical healthcare management topics.
- Premier credentials with ACHE’s FACHE®, signifying board certification in healthcare management and enhancing your career advancement and professional development.
- Publications provide additional learning opportunities, such as ACHE’s highly regarded magazine, Healthcare Executive.
- Requirements: Must be an active ACHE member. All member statuses are eligible for this forum.