|HOME||ABOUT US||EVENTS||MEMBERSHIP||MENTORSHIP PROGRAM||CONTACT US|
The Asian Healthcare Leaders Forum (AHLF) is a new community within the Washington State Healthcare Executives Forum (WSHEF) chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE). AHLF offers value-added benefits developed specifically for AHLF members and the opportunity to network with fellow individuals interested in the distinct opportunities and issues of Asian-American and South Asian healthcare executives.
- Multiple Networking, Professional Development, and Community Service events per quarter: Listed on the WSHEF Events Calendar.
- AHLF WA State Facebook Group
- Quarterly Online Newsletter: Stay abreast of topics of you will find of particular interest, such as cultural and organizational factors affecting Asian-American executives, students, and communities in the healthcare industry.
|Q3 2018||Q2 2018||Q1 2018||Q4 2017||Q3 2017|
- Discounted ACHE Educational Programming: Beginning in 2017, take advantage of discounted registration fees for the ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership and attend a special educational session during Congress developed specifically for members of the Forum.
- Special Designation on the ACHE Online Member Directory (Filter for AHLF and WA State)
Plus, Forum members receive the full benefits and services offered to ACHE members, including:
- Access to active participation and networking in the preeminent professional society for healthcare executives—with 40,000 members across the continuum of care—through mentoring opportunities, ACHE’s official LinkedIn Group, seminars, meetings, and more.
- Educational opportunities with over 150 premier educational seminars annually that address today’s most critical healthcare management topics.
- Premier credentials with ACHE’s FACHE®—signifying board certification in healthcare management and enhancing your career advancement and professional development.
- Publications provide additional learning opportunities via ACHE’s highly regarded magazine, Healthcare Executive, and two journals: Journal of Healthcare Management and Frontiers of Health Services Management.
Join the Forum Now!
- Requirements: Must be an active ACHE member (all member statuses are eligible for this forum)
- Forum Annual Dues Fee (in addition to your regular ACHE annual dues fee): $100 annually
- Graduated Forum Dues Schedule:
- Jan.–June: $100
- July–Aug.: $50 (will be billed for next calendar year in Oct.)
- Sept.–Dec.: $100 (payment applied for remainder of current year and next calendar year)