- This event has passed.
Faster, Better Together: Health System Lessons Learned in Tackling COVID-19
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Dr. Amy Compton-Phillips, Chief Clinical Officer for Providence St. Joseph Health, will share her experience at ground zero of the COVID-19 epidemic. By creating a strategic roadmap, Providence has rapidly mobilized for action to address the current outbreak in Washington State and across the West Coast.
Dr. Compton-Phillips will outline:
- Strategies to prepare ahead for possible scenarios
- Steps to take to rapidly move from planning to execution
- Strategies and workflows used to keep staff and patients healthy while minimizing fear and risk to all
- How developing a learning network enables rapid learning across geographies
- How leveraging technology is distinguishing today’s care options from prior epidemics
In pursuit of Health for a Better World, Providence wants to ensure our experience and learnings help other providers, communities and leaders be ready when their turn comes.