- This event has passed.
LOFT 9 / WSHEF / AHLF Panel Discussion
October 25, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$20 - $50
The Loft9, WSHEF, and AHLF panel discussion on diversity and inclusion in healthcare will focus on how health systems can adopt to our changing diverse patient and staff populations. Diversity is exhibited in a number of ways, including nationality, race, religion, language, age, gender, and physical ability. These and other diverse communities require different care and management needs. This necessitates us to strategically plan today so we are able to implement new procedures and care settings tomorrow.
The panel will feature experts from local healthcare systems and consulting practices.
- Gene Boes, Northwest Center
- Reeana Bradley, Consultant, Loft9 Consulting
- Wendy Zheng, Multicultural Engagement Director
- Jamilia Sherls, Director Health Equity & Comm Benefit, MultiCare Health System
- Shareka Fortier, Cultural Outreach Program Manager MultiCare Health System
(1.5) ACHE Face to Face Credits
Light food and drinks will be provided.
ACHE Members/Fellows: $50 Students: $20
|Date:||October 25, 2017|
|Time:||5:00PM – 6:30PM|
|Venue:||Overlake Medical Center Auditorium|