Become a Fellow
Why obtain your Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)?
- The FACHE credential demonstrates professionalism, ethical decision making, competence, leadership skills and commitment to lifelong learning.
- The FACHE credential symbolizes a commitment to excellence; it is a rigorous credential based on multi-faceted criteria—including a valid and reliable examination.
- Board certification provides the personal satisfaction of achieving a goal and achieving professional recognition.
Interested in Advancing?
- Participate in an Advancement Information Session to learn more about the value of the credential, the requirements to advance, and the resources to make this next move in your professional development.
- Join a study group to begin preparing for the Board of Governors exam.
- Contact the Advancement committee for more information.
Advancement Information Resources
The ACHE Credentialing website has a wealth of information to show the value of the credential and help you plan your path to attaining board certification as a healthcare executive. Just go to www.ACHE.org/FACHE. And if you cannot attend a WSHEF sponsored Advancement Information Session (AIS) there is a recorded AIS webinar you can view at any time. In addition, all the resources to help you begin your journey are on the ACHE website. And remember, the members of WSHEF are here to help.
Board of Governors Exam Fee Waiver Campaign
Now is the perfect time to apply for Fellow status in ACHE. When you submit your completed application between March 1 and June 30, 2018, along with the $250 application fee and all supporting documents, we will waive the $200 Board of Governors Exam fee. The waiver will be valid for six months after your application has been approved. Please note all materials (e.g., references) must be submitted by June 30 for the waiver to be valid. Go to the Credentialing tab at www.ache.org.
Be Prepared: Board of Governors Exam Review Course and New Exam Study Set
Taking the Board of Governors Exam is the final step in becoming FACHE certified. ACHE’s Board of Governors Exam Review Course, April 16-18 at the Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, will prepare you as you join expert faculty to review the ten core competencies of the exam, acquire test taking strategies and identify knowledge gaps.