Become a FellowWhy obtain your Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)?
Interested in Advancing?
- The FACHE credential demonstrates professionalism, ethical decision making, competence, leadership skills and commitment to lifelong learning.
- The FACHE credential symbolizes a commitment to excellence; it is a rigorous credential based on multi-faceted criteria—including a valid and reliable examination.
- Board certification provides the personal satisfaction of achieving a goal and achieving professional recognition.
Advancement Information ResourcesThe ACHE Credentialing website has a wealth of information to show the value of the credential and help you plan your path to attaining board certification as a healthcare executive. Just go to www.ACHE.org/FACHE. And remember, the members of WSHEF are here to help.
- Participate in an Advancement Information Session to learn more about the value of the credential, the requirements to advance, and the resources to make this next move in your professional development.
- Join a study group to begin preparing for the Board of Governors exam.
- Contact the Advancement committee for more information.
One requirement to advance to Fellow is a Masters degree: