The Washington State Healthcare Executives Forum (WSHEF) is pleased to announce the reception of an Innovations Grant from ACHE to establish an engaging program for early careerist members and non-members throughout Washington State. Because of your dedication to the healthcare profession, we would like your assistance in identifying early careerists in your organizations for inclusion in this exciting opportunity.
As a participant in this exciting new program, each early careerist will have access to the following events, with all fees sponsored by the grant:
- Meet and Mingle – informal networking in association with a Network Champion host.
- Focus on identifying 4 – 6 Meet and Mingle opportunities so each early careerists has the latitude to attend 2 of the scheduled networking events.
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Facilitated discussion for the early careerist cohort on the key components of emotional intelligence profiling overall EQ, self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
- WSHEF’s Annual Breakfast
- Event showcasing WSHEF activities in association with an educational panel of experts highlighting timely health care issues. Event is in association with Washington State Hospital Association annual meeting.
- Access to ACHE’s Early Careerist Network membership benefits.
To assist in identifying who your early careerists may be, please follow these simple characteristics; health care executives who are under 40 or have completed their graduate degree within five to seven years. It is our hope to identify 15 participants in this grant-funded development opportunity.
Please let us know if you have an Early Careerist on your team that you’d like to nominate or if you are an Early Careerist who would like to participate!
Brian Barry, President Elect, WSHEF