Effective January 1, 2008, all ACHE members and fellows located within the chapter’s assigned geographic territory are automatically members of the chapter as a benefit of being an ACHE member. Only ACHE members and fellows are eligible to hold membership in the chapter.
If you are not a current ACHE member or fellow, we encourage you to join by visiting the ACHE Website. Non-members are welcome to attend chapter events. If you would like to be added to the chapter’s non-member mailing list to be notified of future programs and events, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Chapter Membership
Chapter assignments are based off each ACHE member’s “primary business” address as identified in the member’s profile. To transfer to WSHEF, update your member profile at www.ache.org (login to MYACHE).
Have you joined ACHE? A portion of ACHE dues supports WSHEF activities – join today! Visit their website at www.ache.org.
Volunteer with WSHEF
Here are some ways that volunteers can help WSHEF:
- Host a Meet & Mingle
- Be an organization champion
- Serve on a WSHEF committee
- Host a remote site event (teleconference of an event at another location)
- Ad hoc volunteering at in-person events (planning event, pass out name tags, etc.)
- Coordinator for the BOG exam study group
- Champion group to support outreach to advancement-eligible members
- Sponsor a new member to attend an event with you
- Write an article for the newsletter
- Technology advisor (web connections, etc.)
- Take ownership over planning an event
- Identify speakers for potential education events and reach out to them
- Identify “low hanging fruit” organizations and people who can be more engaged in ACHE if asked
- Social medial evangelist (for WSHEF)