Annual Breakfast Meeting
October 9 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Panel Discussion: Service Line Development
(1.5) ACHE Face to Face Education Credits
Many healthcare organizations are using a service-line approach to organizational development for the purposes of strategic planning, business planning, operations and marketing. Service-line development is not only an organizational tool, but also can increase physician involvement, align resources, and provide an integrated continuum of care for the patient. Benefits can include increased customer satisfaction, quality and performance improvements, market share gains, and financial improvement.
This program will review common operational and cultural issues of organizing around service lines followed by panelist presentations of specific service-line case studies. The program will conclude with a question-and-answer period.
- Tessa Chu: Director, Business Strategy, Permanente Medicine, Washington Permanente Medical Group
- Ben Ormond: Business Operations Director, Washington Permanente Medical Group
- Patty O’Leary Crutcher: Director, UW Medicine Strategic Service Lines, UW Medicine
- Rob Watilo: Chief Strategy Officer, Providence Health & Services – Southeast Washington
- Patricia L. Dawson, MD, PhD, FACS: Medical Director, Healthcare Equity, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, UW Medicine
- Doors open at 6:30am
- Panel Discussion: 7am-8:30am
- Networking/Wrap Up: 8:30am-9am